Facebook event page
Lucky's Last Chance - Manayunk
4421 Main St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19127
Lucky's Great Wiener Race 2017
Wednesday, July 26th
Come Watch the running of the Wiener Dogs (aka dachshunds & mixed dachshunds)
Registration will be starting at 6:30 with daces beginning at 7pm sharp.
This is a family friendly event. Due to new restrictions no alcoholic beverages will be allowed outside for the event. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is out of our control for this year. We will still be donating all of the sales of Neshaminy Creek beers inside to PAWS + $1 from every hot dog sold.
Entry will be further up Connaroe Street (right side or Lucky's Last Chance)
Registration is now Open
We can only accept 36 entries this year, so please don't delay if you want to take part.
We will also be accepting donations for PAWS at the entry this year if you feel so inclined.
Here's the details:
This event is a fundraiser for PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society)
How do we raise money for PAWS?
1) $1 from every hot dog on our special PAWS hot dog menu for the entire month of July goes directly to PAWS
2) 100% of the sales from Neshaminy Creek Brewing beers on race day go to PAWS
3) PAWS will be on site on raceday with pups for adoption and accepting donations.
4) All of our sponsors have donated their time, resources and/or money to the event.
How can you help?
1) EAT a hot dog at either of our locations, anytime in July! We are donating $1 per hot dog directly to PAWS
2) Drink whatever we have on tap from Neshaminy Creek on raceday
3) Donate directly to them phillypaws.org every little bit helps! And these folks do SO MUCH for animals in our area.
There will be a ton of goodies for both people and pups from our sponsors on race day.
This year's Sponsors include: Manayunk.com, Alexa Nahas Photography, Latitudes and Longitudes, The Spiral Bookcase, MainStreetMusicPA, Pineapple on Main
Photos by Alexa Nahas Photography