Facebook event page
Save the Lansdowne Theater
31 N Lansdowne Ave, Lansdowne, Pennsylvania 19050
Comedy Night is returning to the Lansdowne Theater for the third year!
Join us to see Philly's funniest standup comedians perform in the beautiful Historic Lansdowne Theater! Check out the deetz below, but you'll have to wait until August and September to hear this year's stellar lineup!
*ALL PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO THE HISTORIC LANSDOWNE THEATER CORP.
* Beer (many thanks to Conshohocken Brewing Co.!) and snacks are included in the ticket price. Some delicious Lansdowne-specific cocktails will be available for purchase.
* Coming from Philly? The theater is close to the Lansdowne stop on the Media/Elwyn line, but if you must drive then there is a huuuge municipal parking lot across the street. It's $0.25/hour so bring some quarters!
How can I get in?
* You must purchase a ticket before the show — there will not be will call this year. You will only be allowed to enter if you have a printed or electronic ticket at the door.
* The link to purchase tickets is: cflows-org.ticketleap.com/comedy-night---2017/dates/Sep-09-2017_at_0700PM
* We are expecting to sell out very quickly — even though we've increased the number of available tickets. Please purchase your tickets as soon as possible!
Any info for the Millenials?
Instagram and Twitter: follow @chrisflounders for your fix
Snapchat: it's 2017, of course we'll have a geofilter…