Facebook event page
Institute of Contemporary Art
118 S 36th St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
Beloved Philadelphia artist Pat Maguire needs our help while he recuperates from his upcoming surgery. Let’s work together to raise money so that he doesn’t have to stress about his finances! You can show some love for a stellar human being by donating to our campaign before or after this blockbuster celebration at ICA.
Please join us on Friday, August 18 from 6:30 to 10PM on the Terrace for a night of comedy and music in honor of our favorite chum Pat. Check out this amazing lineup:
THE NEW DREAMZ
+ FACE PAINTING BY EMILIA BRINTNALL
There will be many ways, large and small, to contribute to this effort. Before or after the party, donations to Pat can be made via YouCaring (https://youcaring.com/patrickmaguire-891744). At the party itself,
• A $10 donation at the door gets you admission and a drink.
• There will be a nifty 50/50 raffle.
• We’ll try to fill a kiddie pool with heavy money, so bring your coin collection!
• Go straight to Pat with the money via Venmo.
• Buy a beautiful poster or t-shirt to commemorate this epic event.