Still have a belly pooch months (or even years!) after pregnancy? Have dreams of having a flat belly again? It’s NEVER too late to close the gap!
Diastasis Recti is the separation of the rectus abdominis muscles (the outer layer of abdominal muscles that form the ‘6-pack’). Diastasis Recti is very common during pregnancy and the postnatal period. The abdominal muscles naturally stretch during pregnancy to accommodate for your growing baby---but due to many factors, the muscles may not fully close on their own after birth.
This 60-minute chat will include:
• Ways to prevent diastasis recti during pregnancy + exercises you can do after birth to heal
• How to asses for it during and after pregnancy
• Learn exercises you can do to help heal diastasis recti if you have it
• Discover which movements + exercises you should AVOID to prevent worsening the gap
• Learn techniques to begin activating + engaging your tranverse abdominis (deep abdominal muscles) that run laterally across your waist
This workshop is great for:
--postnatal women---whether you gave birth recently or YEARS ago
--birth professionals who would like to learn techniques to help their clients!
FREE — space is limited, so pre-registration is required!