Deptford Township Mayor & Council invite you to the 2nd Annual Deptford Township Fall Festival.
*Useful Tips for the Deptford Township Fall Festival this Saturday, October 14th from 2:00PM — 8:00PM:
1. FREE Parking information: Parking for this event is located at the Deptford Township Recreation Center, 52 Montague Lane. Shuttle service will be provided to/from beginning at 1:30PM. Handicap parking will be available on Andaloro Way. Walk-ups welcome.
2. Tables and chairs will be available but you are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs. No tents.
3. Come hungry and ready to eat! Current food trucks: Flamin Foods, Beast of the Street, Lil Trents Grille, Cannoli World, Pop Shop A Go Go and Zoagies!!!
4. Rain or shine, dress for the weather.
5. Bring cash. Many vendors now accept cash and credit cards.
6. Bobkat Liquors Beer & Wine Garden prices are $2.00 — $3.00 for a cup of beer and $3.00 for wine.
7. NON-RESIDENTS: Price for hayride for children, pumpkin, treat bag, juice & apple cider donut is $5.00 per child. Adults are able to accompany children for free.
8. DEPTFORD RESIDENTS: Hayride for children, pumpkin, treat bag, juice & apple cider donut is FREE. (ID required)
9. Don’t forget to BRING YOUR ID.
10. Hayrides will run continuously from 2:00PM – 5:00PM.
11. Balloon Artist and Face painters will available from 2:00PM – 6:00PM.
12. Jake’s Rockin Country Band will go on at 4:00PM – 8:00PM.
13. Be mindful of other people’s belongings. We have a variety of games and activities for the kids with a lot of cool stuff. Please be courteous and put things back where they belong so others after you can enjoy!!! Game and activity area open from 2:00PM – 8:00PM.
14. Carpool. At an event such as this, the parking will be busy. Be mindful of the neighborhood and the rules and regulations. Please see our post about FREE Parking information,
15. Although we love our 4 legged friends, Dogs are not welcome at this event, sorry.
16. Outside food and alcoholic drinks are not permitted. No coolers allowed.
17. Have Fun!